Darling Spuds crisps are a UK-based boutique snack food brand owned by Salty Dog Brands. Their kettle cooked chips are one of several snacks offered, including popcorn and toasted corn.
Darling Spuds holds the distinction of having some of the longest flavor names of any chip brand in the chipography.
No online store is available, and the crisps to only be on sale in the UK.
The brand currently offers the following flavors:
- Crushed Natural Sea Salt
- West Country Cheddar, Leek, and Pink Peppercorns
- Sea Salt and Italian Balsamic Vinegar
- Sun-Ripened Tomato, Green Olive, and Oregano
- Sour Cream with a Hint of Mexican Chilli
- Fire Roasted Jalapeño Peppers