Dayton Ohio is known for the Flyers, the birthplace of Jesse Owens, the Pine Club, and Mike-sell’s potato chips.
The founder’s real last name was Mikesell, but decided to hyphenate it as a marketing gimmick. Hyphen or not, the brand has been around for over 100 years.
Mikesell’s can be found in the following flavors:
- Original (flat, Groovy, Old Fashioned, and Kettle)
- Zesty Barbecue
- Honey Bar-B-Que
- Cheddar & Sour Cream (Groovy)
- Mesquite Smoked Bacon (Groovy)
- Good’n Hot (Groovy)
- Cincinnati Style Chili (Groovy)
- Reduced fat (original and groovy)
- No salt added
- Salt & Pepper (Old Fashioned)
- Sour Cream & Onion (Kettle)
- Bold Jamaican Jerk (Kettle)